Blog Contributor Info
Do you have experience building, leading or working on agile teams? Consider sharing your experience and wisdom by blogging on SVPM’s website. Share lessons & best practices with our fast-growing community of agile peers from all corners of the world.
Already a Member? Login to contribute a blog.
Not registered yet? Create an Account using the sign-up link below to get started.
As a Content Contributor / Blogger, you can:
- Build your brand among other Agile enthusiasts.
- Benefit from the support of the SVPM community re-sharing your new blogs to their networks
- Gain visibility from a worldwide audience
- Build your expertise in Agile Project Management
- Connect and network with the sponsors and volunteers of the community.
Gain visibility from a worldwide audience
Build your expertise in Agile Project Management
Connect and network with the sponsors and volunteers of the community.
While SVPM’s main focus is on project management (including product, portfolio and program management) and agile frameworks, we welcome content in other categories: Career development, Change management, Communications, Creativity, Diversity, Innovation, Leadership, and many more.
How to join as a Contributor for SVPM?
- Register for an account using the “Sign-up to Blog” link below.
- Add your full name, email and fill out other details on the registration form
- Once you submit the registration, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with login details to set your password. (Be sure to check your email spam folder.)
- You can then login using these credentials to begin sharing your contributions.